Sunday, June 16, 2013

Homemade Fathers Day

My husband is very hard to buy for. He doesn't want or need anything! 
So gifts from his kids are always special & the way to go for Father's day. 


  

I saw this great idea on Etsy, here

It's a key ring with his three kids birth years on pennies with their initial right above their year. 

I figured since we already owned all the stamping 
equipment at work
I could put one of these together.  




Gather your pennies!



I used my jewelry cleaner to shine the pennies.


We actually did not have the hole puncher at work, so I had to buy one. I had a 50% off coupon for Joann's, so I only paid $7.50 for it.
I also bought a 6 pack of the bigger copper discs at Hobby Lobby. They were $2.47 and of course I had a 40% off coupon, making it 25cents for the disc.

Stamped, Blackened & put on a key ring. Finished product!


I also wanted the kids to do something directly from them as well.

So I bought this template on Etsy, here.

I was able to download it instantly, and I can use it over each year.


I especially love their answers about his height and weight.


Obviously little Hayley couldn't do one of these, so I decided to do something else.

I found this on Etsy, here, but decided to make my own in Photoshop. 
I had an ink pad and put her little foot prints on there. So cute!



He wanted to frame them to hang as well.







 All together I spent around $12 for everything!


 










5 comments:

Bestchoicesinindia said...

You can use ultrasonic to clean it , follow me :best jewelry cleaner

Khrystyna said...

Wow. What a great idea. I want to make the same for my hubby. Wish me luck to find stamp equipment near me. Khrystyna from Piercee

SHERYL E. RAYGOZA said...

Such an amazing information, you always keep rocking! Cheer's

Sheryl E. Raygoza From PiercingLabs

ninemoonspiercing said...

Tragus Piercing Tragus Piercing I read such an article, do you think these are correct? Has anyone had it done before?

mucovixmega said...

Hello, I want to have one of these piercing models, but I am unsure. Can you look at it?
Belly Button Piercing
Rook Piercing
Christina Piercing
Lip Piercing
Dermal Piercing